The recent passage of the CARES Act means that for state, local, tribal governments, and U.S. territories, there's $150 billion on the line.
Leverage this guide as a strategic playbook with best practices you can implement right away to navigate the latest COVID-19 funding packages.
Specifically, you'll learn about five steps you can take to quickly put your grant dollars to use while delivering aid to the communities counting on you:
- Step 1: Assembling Your Centralized Grants Management Team
- Step 2: Preparing Your Budget Appropriation and Spending Authority
- Step 3: Maximizing Your Funding
- Step 4: Revisiting Your Cost Allocation Plans and Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate
- Step 5: Preparing for the Inspector General